Best selling author Lucy Barkas stops by to talk with Brandon about “Leadership After Covid-19!
Lucy Barkas is a leadership and team consultant and coach. She founded 3WH in 2013 after a
career in the energy industry, holding senior positions and leading liberated, remote teams. She
has always believed that great leaders stand on the shoulders of the giants they create and puts
people and teamwork at the heart of any business strategy.
Author of the best selling leadership book LeaderX and podcast host, she predicts that the
2020’s is a decade for leadership transformation, as the boomers retire, a new breed of leaders
who are values and purpose driven will step up, take control and lead with impact.
Today’s Guest: Lucy Barkas
Best selling author, Leadership & Team Consultant and Coach
• Common character traits that all GREAT leaders possess
• Advise Lucy received from a mentor that revolutionized team building approach
• What employees are seeking from employers post Covid-19
• Important things team leaders can do to build better teams
• Insights on what leaders should DO and NOT do after Covid-19
• Will artificial intelligence and virtual reality render human workers obsolete?
• In 2025, what working group will be predominate in the workforce?